Pages

7 March 2011

Most Wanted : Jil Sander Market Bag

I don't think I need to say (again) how much I'm obsessing over the entire Jil Sander SS11 collection, but one stand-alone item has caused me to break out in jealousy sweats when I saw it hanging on the arms of a lucky few. This lust-worthy item is none other than the bright orange, transparent Market Acetate Bag. Made from leather and vinyl and retailing at about £90, this bag is whispering if not screaming my name. 

Even though £90 may be a little much for what is essentially a colourful shopping bag, on the plus side, I’ll never miss a phone call or email again because I can’t find my phone in my bag. Win! (Or so I keep telling myself).


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sourced : the sartorialist; net-a-porter; fashionsquad; stockholm street style 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...