Pages

26 February 2011

Tignes les Brevières, France

Now that all the hubbub of London Fashion Week has ended, I can now reminisce about my ski trip to France, which actually, looking back now, feels like forever ago. I'm also hoping that this post is going to alleviate my post holiday blues - fingers crossed. 

The week began and ended with beautiful weather - the sun was shinning, I was working on my (goggle) tan (at this stage of the game, I will take any kind of sunshine), brilliant company, lovely, cosy chalet and don't even get me started on the food. My diet for the week mainly consisted of potatoes and cheese - bliss. Even though there was a lack of fluffy powder, we more than made up for it with great company and way to many mars bar flavoured vodka shots.
You can see photos from my last ski trip to France here.

All photos - taken by Jessica Rabbit
Let's be friends! Say hi to me on twitter!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...