Pages

26 March 2011

easyJet Holidays Launch Party

On Wednesday night, I was lucky enough to be invited to celebrate the launch of easyJet Holidays in West London.  After I collected my customised “passport” I was taken on a whirlwind tour to five of easyJet’s top holiday destinations (including Paris, Italy, Spain, Northern Africa, Scandinavia and Greece) where I got to sample the amazing food and drink of each destination. From mini pizzas in Italy, to falafels and pitta bread in Northern Africa the food was seriously delicious. However, during the night I could see myself getting more and more drawn to the likes of Greece where I sipped away on Mojitos and Cosmos and refreshed my pallet with a glass of divine French wine. The lure of Scandinavia was quite tempting however, when Vodka shots are the only thing on the menu, I had to keep my distance. After all, it was still only a Wednesday night!

All photos taken by Jessica Rabbit



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...