Pages

26 March 2011

Outfit Post : Madrid Day 1

Day One in Madrid saw me channelling Jil Sander SS11 in a tomato red A-line skirt from H&M, a basic white tee, navy vintage blazer, topshop open toe flats and thrifted mini duffle bag. It was so nice to move away from my winter blacks and charcoals and embrace a more vibrant colour. The weather in Madrid was incredible that I didn’t even need my blazer for the most part. This outfit saw me go from roaming the labyrinth that is Madrid to catching a few rays in Puerta del Sol, a square in the heart of Madrid. 





All photos taken by Jessica Rabbit


Get my look : 


T by Alexander Wang T-shirt , Topshop Red Paper bag skirt, ASOS mini duffle bag, Topshop Claw Ring, Gucci sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...