Pages

29 March 2011

Outfit Post : Madrid Day 3

Since I first bought my pleated white, wide-leg trousers, 6 weeks ago in a sample sale, I’ve been dying to wear them. But of course, I was waiting for the opportune moment to present itself – hello, Madrid. For weeks I was racking my brain deciding on what to wear on top given that the trousers are a statement within themselves. So I decided to go a little low key and team it up with an aqua vest (or singlet) from H&M. I find so much inspiration from the 70s and as soon as I saw these babies I just knew I had to have them. At first, I thought that I was buying a maxi skirt until I got home and tried them on and realised that they were actually trousers. Amaze! Move over Charlie Sheen, there's a new winner in town. 


All photos belong to Jessica Rabbit
Get my look : 

American Apparel silky loose crop tank, Nutmeg wide-leg trousers by Love via Topshop, Paloma Picasso Loving Heart Pendant at Tiffany & Co, Jeffrey Campbell Cayman Fur via Solestruck, Alexander McQueen Skull & Butterfly Ring at Net-a-Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...