Pages

4 February 2011

Après Ski Dreams

In one week and one day (not that I’m counting), I’ll be saying a big sayonara grey, cloudy skies of London and hello fresh snow of Tignes, France. This year, my boyfriend and I will be going to the snow with a big group of friends where we have a chalet in the mountains all to ourselves. YES! I’m already melting at the thought of coming home from a hard day on the slopes to a log-lit fire, some warm hot chocolate and devouring a very large portion of Tartiflette. Not to mention engaging myself in some crazy après ski action!! And it’s only fair to say that I have been planning my chalet  wardrobe for months now which consists mainly of charcoal grey cable knits, a lot of fairisle in deep burgundy and navy and of course my trusty Uggs.

To help me get through, what will be, the longest week, I've posted some photos of my last few ski trips. Enjoy!







Sourced : style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...