Pages

2 March 2011

Tiers of Joy

With my upcoming trip to Madrid at the forefront of my mind, obviously my first thought is to start planning my holiday wardrobe. As spring in Spain means long, warm days and cool nights combined with the fact that it has the most amazing atmosphere and lifestyle (which I spoke about here) - I find myself perfectly inspired by all the ruffles and headscarves that were roaming the Spring catwalks. Consider my inner gypsy channeled! 

I will also be incorporating bold, spicy hues and long sweeping skirts into my attire, which will take me from exploring Spain’s extraordinary artistic heritage by day to enjoying a selection of tapas before emerging myself in the many different bars and clubs by night. 


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
style.com

Are we friends on Twitter yet? Follow me on jrabbitscloset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...