Pages

7 February 2011

Viva la Spagna

I’m bursting with so much excitement, I can hardly see straight! I’ve just booked a flight with the most amazing group of people to MADRID! Although we don’t leave until March, I can already taste sweet sangria in my mouth. This adventure to Madrid has got me reminiscing about the last time I was in Spain, in which I spent two glorious weeks in Barcelona. I have to admit, I completely lost myself in the lifestyle and culture (hence the two week stay!) - the waking up late, beach, siestas, cocktails, Gaudi, Dali and the food! Barcelona is such a bustling city with so much to offer in terms of art history and is certainly one of my most favourite places in the world. I honestly can’t wait to whet my appetite in Madrid. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...