Pages

26 May 2011

Holiday Outfit Post #1, Alicante

I’m not sure what your “packing for holiday” routine is like but mine goes a little something like this.

   1.  Completely remove all items of clothing from wardrobe.
   2.  Take out items that are not weather appropriate.
   3.  Begin to try on every piece of clothing.
   4.  Start packing my carefully created outfits into my suitcase. 

Obviously step three takes several hours (much to the joy of the boyf) and is usually the reason why I’m packing right up to the eleventh hour. What is interesting though; as soon as I touchdown in said destination, my carefully crafted outfits fly right out the window and I’m usually looking for the easiest and most comfortable items in the form of shorts, maxis and basic tees and vests (singlets).

One of the outfits I have worn of late is my black Topshop vest (singlet) worn with my Americana inspired short shorts, again from Topshop and of course we can’t forget my trusty black havianas (call them flip flops if you like, but I’m from Australia, so for me, these are thongs). The backdrop is the stunning scenery from atop Alicante’s incredible castle, Santa Barbara which is set right on the beach overlooking the Med.






Photos taken by Roger & Jessica Rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...