Pages

24 April 2011

Wicked

Firstly, I feel like I need to apologise for the lack of posts this week, basically I’ve been sorting my life out and preparing myself to leave London and go off travelling around Europe for two months, before returning home to Australia in July. Whilst, I am excited about travelling I have to say that I’m devastated that I have to leave London, which has been my home for the last two years. Although I will be posting so much more about London and my time here in the next few days, I want to share with you what I’ve been doing this week starting with going to the theatre to see Wicked. Now, I have to admit that I didn't really do much research into the plot but anything that involves incorporating the Wizard of Oz into the theme I knew would be a winner. I also have to say, Rachel Tucker who plays Elphaba the Wicked Witch of the West, has the most amazing voice I think I've ever heard (big call, I know). When she sang Defying Gravity it gave me goosebumps. Simply magical. 


Outfit : White 70s pleated palazzo trousers, black mid-length top from Topshop a vintage black leather jacket and tan mimco bag. 

Photos taken by Jessica Rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...