Pages

11 April 2011

In My Wardrobe : Thrifted Treasures

As promised, I’ve finally gotten around to taking some snaps of my thrifted purchases from my weekend away in Newquay. One of the main things I love about travelling is finding hidden vintage or charity stores and Newquay definitely did not disappoint. I think I went into about six stores in total and found some incredibly amazing items all for 14 quid, including a long-line leather waistcoat – which I’ll add to my collection of other long-line waistcoats and two blouses, a coral and vanilla (which, if you follow me on twitter, I wore this week).  My boyfriend also found a hexagonal-shaped patent black bag that I’ll wear as a clutch bag on a night out. Newquay is definitely an untapped source when it comes to charity stores where finding hidden gems are not that hard at all.  

All photos belong to Jessica Rabbit



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...