Pages

24 April 2011

Altitude 360, Millbank Tower

As I’m trying to squeeze as much of London as I can before I go, my friend and I went on a very romantic date to Altitude 360, Millbank Tower for a cheese and wine tasting. We got to sample Chile’s finest wines, both red and white and learnt how to utilise all five of our tastebud’s taste perceptions (salty, sour, bitter, sweet and umami or savoury) so that we could fully appreciate the effort and love that goes into making wine. It was one of the most beautiful afternoon’s I’ve had, slurping our delicious wine looking out on to the incredible view that is London, followed by a lovely summer's stroll along the Thames . 


Outfit : Black bandage dress by Whistles

Photos taken by Jessica Rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...