Pages

26 April 2011

Bag Shapes of SS11

When it comes to obsessions, I’m a “bags” girl, hands down. Don’t get me wrong, I love all forms of accessories, shoes and jewellery included but I just lurve bags. So, as a tribute to this season finest I’ve selected my top picks of bag shapes for spring/summer. Also, keep you eyes peeled as you might begin to see these shapes appear on the high street in the next few months.

Clutches



 
 

 


From top : Alexander Wang, Alexander McQueen, Louis Vuitton, Celine, Chanel, Jen Kao, Kotur, Kara Ross, Jimmy Choo, Lanvin, Marchesa

Shoulder Bags




 
 

 



From top : Celine, Alexander Wang, Bulgari by Matthew Williamson, Christian Dior, Marc Jacobs, Burak Uyan, Fendi, Salvatore Ferragamo, Stella McCartney, Stella McCartney, Victoria Beckham

Totes


 


 







From top : Chloe, Jil Sander, Jil Sander, Balenciaga, Chloe, Celine, Jason Wu, Mulberry, Tila March, Marni, Bottega Veneta


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...