Pages

19 May 2011

Thrifting Adventures in Spain #1

Firstly, I must apologise for the lack of blog posts. The last few weeks have been quite hectic and considering I haven’t been in one city or town in Spain for longer than three nights, it’s quite hard to find a quiet moment. Which is why I’ve decided to spend a few nights in Sitges in the Costa Blanca and catch up on some much-needed blogging.

Before I left Barcelona today, I happened to stumble upon the most unassuming thrift store and had, the most successful day thrifting, to date. I have been searching high and low to find any kind of thrift or charity store in Spain since my adventure started three weeks ago with no luck, however, I must say that today was certainly worth the wait.

Today I came across a cream mid length dress with embroidered top and a pleated skirt, and I am in love. Ever since I saw Kate Hudson in that blue Emilio Pucci mini, I have been lusting for a bohemian embroidered dress and today was my lucky day. Here I’ve worn it with a tan high-waisted belt and Tophop flats. I will be posting my other buys soon! 

Sourced : Photos taken by Roger Rabbit and Daily Mail





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...