Pages

10 February 2011

Lusting over Lively

Blake Lively is absolutely everywhere, and I for one, am certainly not complaining. Gossip Girl is my number one guiltiest of the guilty pleasures. Even if the plot is a little far-fetched, the styling is amaze and makes me wish I was cruising the streets of the Upper East Side in my Nicholas Kirkwood’s and Celine bag. Just last month, Karl Lagerfeld made Blake Chanel’s latest ambassador for the Mademoiselle handbag line. The bags are Chanel's signature quilted design, with chain detail, and will come in finishes like jersey, cloth, calfskin, satin, lambskin, alligator and shagreen (I'll have one of each, thanks!). And it’s also rumoured that she’s going to play Carrie Bradshaw in the Sex and the City prequel, The Carrie Diaries. While I wasn’t the biggest fan of the second SATC movie I am excited to see more and more of beautiful Blake. 



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
jak & jil
Photobucket
styleblog.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...