Pages

21 February 2011

London Fashion Week A/W Twenty Eleven

I'm now back in London from my mini hiatus and the last 24 hours have been an absolute whirlwind.  From snowboarding in France and then straight to my first London Fashion Week, which, I have to mention was in.cre.dible! 

At LFW, I had the opportunity to rendezvous with all my friends including (but definitely not limited to) David Koma, Mary Katrantzou and Holly Fulton and salivated over the gorgeous jewellery from the likes of Jordan Askill and Dominic Jones. 

Today is definitely a day that I won’t be forgetting, any time soon. More photos to come, promise!

x




As I’m quite connected to the highway of technology, why don’t you follow me on Twitter (jrabbitscloset), if you dare! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...