Pages

16 June 2011

Menorca

I’ve finally left Spain after six of the most glorious weeks travelling from South to North. My last two weeks were spent in Menorca, an Island north of Ibiza, off the coast of Spain. Here, I swam in some of the most incredibly beautiful beaches, ate amazing food, had one too many Ginette’s (a typical Menorcan drink of gin and lemon – at the time I actually thought I was drinking vodka, needless to stay I was hanging the next day), hired scooters and went exploring the Island and I met some really amazing people while doing it. Menorca is one of those places that you visit and seriously wish you could stay forever. It really is paradise on earth.

Photos taken by Roger & Jessica Rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...