Pages

1 July 2011

Vintage Stores in Rome

Abiti Usati Vintage is exactly how I like my vintage stores - packed to the brim with beautiful fur coats, sequin dresses, fedoras, shoes and designer bags. Oh, and if you’re looking for a pair of Converse you’ve come to the right place. Situated on Via del Governo Vecchio, it is a little tricky to find but once you’re there you will be tempted to stay for hours and try on every piece. They even have a really good selection of men’s jackets in the form of Barbour, denim and military to keep the boyf well entertained while you choose the perfect ensemble.
Via del Governo Vecchio, 35
Rome


Just a little down the road from Abiti Usati is Vestiti Usati Cinzia or “Cinzia”, a little boutique-style vintage store – something I’m not really keen on – but nonetheless has really beautiful and lust-worthy pieces. Most of which are too beautiful to sell, unfortunately. I saw the most amazing pair of crochet bikinis (although a little too risqué for my taste) a sequin brassiere (which my lovely friend back in London would go nuts for) and a stunning crochet sun-hat with flower appliqué which I instantly fell in love with – it truly spoke to the inner hippie in me, until I realised that it wasn’t for sale. Cinzia is not exactly how I like my vintage but is certainly well worth the visit.
Via del Governo Vecchio, 45
Rome


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...