Pages

29 January 2011

Boogie Wonderland

So, it's safe to say that I'm more than a little bit excited about SS11. Not only because I'm officially over winter and would give my right arm to know what 30 degrees feels like again but because we’re all about to get a little funky!!!

That’s right, my favourite era - the Seventies, has been given the all important nod this season with a fresh, modern and less literal take on the decade.

No doubt I will be fully embracing my inner flower power with the likes of a high-waisted, rust coloured A-line skirt worn with a sleeveless blouse and a low slung shoulder bag. And if I’m feeling a little crazy, I’ll add a silk headscarf tied around my neck. Although, maxi length skirts, tassels, crochet & macramé, stacked platforms and wide leg jeans will also be creeping their way into my wardrobe.

The spirit of the Seventies was well and truly alive and kicking on the Spring/Summer runways - after all, isn’t spring nature’s way of saying “Let’s Party.”


Lust haves :


Sourced: style.com & Fashion Squad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...